"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality." --Bishop Desmond Tutu

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Blog Reboot

Well kids, I think I'll give it a whirl again. Time to reboot the blog and get my ass in gear to get stuff posted. I let the blog languish because, honestly, I need to be riled up to post here. My friends, I'm riled up again. This whole BP spill in the gulf and this government's response has me fit to be tied. I cannot believe the way this whole affair is being handled by the Obama administration.

So I'm back to rant with you, this time not against the usual rogues gallery of Rethuglican losers (and you know who you are, darlings!), but against an administration that I whole-heartedly supported and endorsed to friends and family. My feelings of betrayal run deep and I hope this is a one-term-and-out President. As a nation, I guess we need another 4 years of Rethuglican mismanagement to get it into our thick skulls that a party that claims that government is the problem, has no business running government!!!

Watch this space for more posts.

No comments: